The missions of CERT Cyberprotect are :
- To detect vulnerabilities in information system in order to reduce the risks of intrusion;
- To solve the incidents by using the team of incident response of IT security;
- To support its customers to security changes when it’s necessary;
- To provide preventive information to its customers;
- To alert customer when malware is detected on infrastructure network.
Our CYBERPROTECT CERT meets the recommendations of RFC2350:
To contact Our CERT Cyberprotect, please use our dedicated email address: csirt [at] cyberprotect.fr
In case of emergency, you can contact us with the following phone number: +33 (0)4 81 76 06 03.
For any encrypted communication, please use our PGP key with the identifier 0xC455F7AD.